Welcome

Welcome to my Simpsons blog page.
I am a massive fan of the Simpsons, i watch them on TV every night and think I have seen almost every episode. I thought it would be a good idea to create a blog and talk about some episodes i find very funny, add some videos and put in some quotes from my favourite characters. Let me know what you think...

Thursday 26 January 2012

THE CARTRIDGE FAMILY - HOMER BUYS A GUN

After a football match the residents of Springfield riot leaving Homer feeling his house is not secure; so he tries to buy a gun.  Look what happens when he discovers there is a five day cooling off period.


It has some classic Homer when a salesman tries to bump up the price of his house (and family's) security;

SALESMAN : But surely you can't put a price on your family's lives
HOMER : I wouldn't have thought so either, but here we are

Homer is of course no stranger to a gun and has had one in numerous Simpsons' episodes




 <<< Homer looking down the barrel




Homer's make up gun >>>>>>>>




Some good quotes from this episode;

HOMER : I don't have to be careful, I have a gun


MARGE : Of all the terrible things you've ever done in your life, this is the most despicable!
HOMER : But Marge, I swear to you, I never thought you'd find out


Things that pass Homer as he sits in his front garden waiting for the cooling of period to end, allowing him to shoot something;
TARGET STORE TRUCK, FLOCK OF DUCKS, GROUP OF RABBITS, PATTY AND SELMA AND FLANDERS

The Gun Shop in this episode is called Bloodbath and Beyond!

All in all, I think Moe's gun from this episode is a little more dangerous.



What do you think of my Blog, leave me a comment and let me know.  Jim.




No comments:

Post a Comment