Welcome

Welcome to my Simpsons blog page.
I am a massive fan of the Simpsons, i watch them on TV every night and think I have seen almost every episode. I thought it would be a good idea to create a blog and talk about some episodes i find very funny, add some videos and put in some quotes from my favourite characters. Let me know what you think...

Wednesday 25 January 2012

WHEN HOMER GOT (REALLY) FAT

KING SIZED HOMER

Sick of having to go to work and do Mr Burns's exercise classes in the morning, Homer decides to find and easy life and claim he is disabled and can work at home.  To achieve this he decides to increase his weight until he has to work from home.  Having a PC installed in his house, it leads to this amusing moment when Homer has to press 'any key' to continue;


Bored at home his day has few highlights.  Except the mailman, a chance to freshen up his fat guy hat.



This episode has lots of good quote, here are a few of my favourites

Jimbo talking about Homer : I heard that guy's ass has it's own Congressman

HOMER : Hey where's Charlie? How'd he get out of this
CARL : Aw he's at home on disibility
LENNY : Yeah, h got injured on the job and they sent him home with pay.  It's like a lottery that rewards stupidity
HOMER : Stupidity eh?


MARGE : Have you lost your mind? Have you thought about your health or you appearance?
HOMER : Oh so that's it isn't it Marge?  Looks, i didn't know you were so shallow
MARGE : Oh please, I would love you if you were 1.000 pounds but...
HOMER : Beautiful, goodnight


HOMER : Shame on you all, give me my dignity.  I just came here to watch Honk if you're Horny in peace
MANAGER : Sir, if you just quiet down I'd be happy to treat you to a garbage bag full of popcorn



No comments:

Post a Comment